Price: Free to use, to upgrade $19 U.S.D per month
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Grammarly is a software that scan typed information to discover and fix errors online and offline.
- Typed information is scanned quickly, and when errors are detected, you have the option of choosing a substitute word.
- If Grammarly identifies the correct work as an error, that word can be stored for future use to prevent it from coming up as an error again.
- Persons are given an explanation why a word is highlighted as being an error
- Grammarly gives advice on how to make your writing more interesting such as using active words instead of passive ones where appropriate.
- If you are a paid member of Grammarly, you can get help from professional proof-readers
- Grammarly identifies the difference between U.K English and American English words and usage
- Using Grammarly to proofread a document is quick and easy
- Grammarly provides helpful suggestions such as identifying overused words in a document
- The errors in the document are highlighted in red with an underline, making them easy to identify.
- Substituting words in Grammarly is simple and not obtrusive
- When I edit an article in WordPress using Grammarly, if a video is in the article, it gets deleted automatically by Grammarly and as a result, I have to reupload the video.
- There are times when a word or a sentence is accurate, but comes up as an error, with an error recommendation.
- When using Grammarly on WordPress, the way how the article looks changes. For example: if the title is in the middle of the article, it moves to the left of the article. Once the editing is done it goes back to what it originally was.